low view is a camera shot lower than the subject to help the subject appear larger.
The basic information on Digital Media Fundamentals.
- Odds are you already have a photo editor, most cameras come with a photo editor in the package. So do most scanners. Computers can also have photo editors, notably Microsoft Paint or Adobe Photoshop.
- Vector graphics define lines and shapes as actual objects. A vector graphics program knows where it starts and where it stops.
- When you describe an image like this, each bit is mapped to a specific location on the grid, which is to say, the image consists of a bunch of mapped bits, and the image is called bitmapped.
- By convention, programs that use vector graphics are called drawing programs. An example of a drawing program used by professionals is Adobe Illustrator.
- By convention, bitmapped graphics programs are called paint programs.
- Vector graphics define lines and shapes as actual objects. . Draw a straight line, for example, and a vector graphics program knows where it starts and where it stops. Draw a circle, and the program knows where the center is and how large the radius is.
- notably Microsoft Paint or Adobe Photoshop.
- Adobe Illustrator, because using shapes and lines in a logo; there is more options in the tool bar needed in Adobe Illustrator.
- The most common reason for rotating an image is that you shot it in vertical format.
- One of the most common is that there is some distracting element on the left, right, top, or bottom that you want to get rid of. Another is that you want to close in on the subject of the photo. The photo is a cluttered mess.